The links below will take you to legislation that I have sponsored or cosponsored in the Maryland House of Delegates.
I am currently working on legislation for the 2018 legislative session and would welcome your thoughts and ideas. Please contact my office at (410) 841-3021 or email me with your legislative priorities. These are some issues I’m exploring for 2018:
- 100% renewable energy in Maryland by 2035 (this is a heavy lift but doable)
- Getting serious about our zero waste goals
- Protecting the Bay from a hostile EPA Director
- Traffic relief for Clarksburg and better transportation around D39
- School construction funding
- Bringing more home from the State for Montgomery County